This page hosts links to vacancies in Church of England and LAAT schools.
Please note that any vacancies listed in this section are the responsibility of the school named. The appointment and appointment process is completely independent of the Diocese of Lincoln, and all enquiries should be made directly to the employing school or governing body.
Class Teacher - Kirkby on Bain CofE Primary School
Kirkby on Bain CE Primary School is a small, rural school with 107 pupils currently on roll. Our small, inclusive and caring school provides an embedded family ethos, strong moral purpose, distinctive Christian nature and an outward- facing approach. We care, learn, discover and grow together, developing compassion, consideration, tolerance, understanding and knowledge for life in all its fullness. We strive to enthuse and inspire our pupils, supporting their growth into respectful; confident; independent; self-motivated and curious individuals.
Our school is organised into six classes: Maple (Reception), Chestnut One (Year One), Chestnut Two (Year Two), Willow Three (Year Three), Willow Four (Year Four) and Oak (Years Five and Six). We are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and creative full time class teacher to join our existing team from September 2021.
This full time post will initially be in our year one class.
Although we are looking to recruit a class teacher who will initially be based in our Year One class, the ideal candidate would have a passion for EYFS and continuing provision into KS1. We are seeking someone with true passion for child initiated learning and developing independence.
This person will be someone who would relish the opportunity to provide our year one children with the outstanding practices that occur within EYFS and extend this approach further into primary education. This would be an ideal job for an NQT who is looking to develop their understanding of EYFS and true child initiated learning with a supportive team around them.
Our ideal candidate:
- has experience of working in and true passion for the EYFS;
- has knowledge, understanding and passion for and belief in child-led learning;
- is skilled at developing children with a clear knowledge of the child as a learner and their next steps;
- possesses an excellent understanding of phonics and how to apply this in year 1;
- is a dynamic teacher who has a positive, growth mindset and can work effectively as part of a team;
- is innovative and creative and is committed to the delivery of a well-rounded curriculum and development of an environment where children can flourish;
- is passionate about developing ‘the whole child’, building confidence and developing skills for life;
- is committed to the wellbeing and development of all has high expectations of all and is understanding of individual needs;
- is keen to collaborate and be an active member of our school, schools cluster and village communities;
- is keen to develop their own skills; will strive to fulfil their potential and will actively contribute to school development; will share ideas and actively seek solutions
We can offer:
- a happy, caring village school, supported by parents and our surrounding community a caring ethos based on Christian values;
- happy, enthusiastic pupils who enjoy learning and want to succeed;
- a committed and supportive team of professional staff and governors;
- excellent professional development opportunities;
- opportunities to develop leadership skills in a subject area
If you are passionate about children’s education, want to make a difference and believe that all children, given the right opportunities and support, can and will succeed, we would love to hear from you.
We are unable to offer tours of the school during the school day but you are welcome to arrange to visit the school at the end of day by telephoning 01526 352715. Our school facebook page has a school tour and several videos of our reception class (Maple) for you to see our school in action.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 14th June.
Applications must be on the official LCC application form and we will be requesting references prior to the interview. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect our staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding checks.
Class Teacher - Lisle Marsden Church of England Primary Academy
Teaching Post at Lisle Marsden Church of England Primary Academy
Fixed term (1 year) position from 1st September 2021
The Governors of Lisle Marsden CE Primary Academy wish to appoint a hardworking and enthusiastic member of staff to join our teaching team, starting in September 2021. The position is initially a 12-month full time contract. Our desire to appoint the best possible candidate means we welcome applications from both NQTs and more recently qualified teachers, who can be accommodated within any Key Stage, dependant of the skills and experience of the applicant.
Lisle Marsden CE Primary Academy is a highly regarded and oversubscribed three form entry primary school. Our vision for education drives our mission to enable all children to flourish and achieve a life in all its fullness. We are a welcoming inclusive school, with a lovely atmosphere where children are happy and want to learn. We have an enthusiastic, dedicated and caring team of staff and governors who are highly committed to achieving the best for all our pupils. We have supportive parents and strong links with the community.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a school where you will be supported and valued by the whole school.
More information regarding the academy can be found on our website https://lislemarsdenacademy.co.uk/ applications together with a supporting statement detailing your relevant experience, strengths and what you can offer us, should be sent to Mrs Catherine Newton Assistant School Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 25th June 12.00pm
Our Church of England Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate. Stringent Checks and Vetting Procedures apply to all posts as part of our Safeguarding Policy.