Prayers for Schools
Many of our schools across the Diocese are being impacted by Covid -19 in many different ways; please join us in prayer for our schools.
The list below are schools that have been affected since 1st September 2021
- Potterhanworth C of E Primary School
- Owston Ferry St Martin`s C of E Primary
- Tattershall Holy Trinity C of E Primary School
- Harlaxton Church of England Primary School
- Fiskerton Church of England Primary School
- Ruskington Chestnut Street C of E Primary Academy
- Welton St Mary`s Church of England Primary School
- Welton William Farr C of E Comprehensive School
- Dunholme St Chad`s Church of England Primary School
- Ropsley C of E Primary School
- Gainsborough St George`s Church of England Community Primary School
- Butterwick Pinchbeck`s Endowed C of E Primary School
- Tattershall Holy Trinity Primary
- Frances Olive Anderson C of E Primary School
- Stamford St Gilbert's C of E Primary School
- North Cotes CE Primary School
- Fulstow Primary School
- Market Rasen C of E Primary School
We thank you that you love us and care about every part of our lives.
We thank you that you are with us in every situation and where ever we are.
We ask you will be with our schools during this time of uncertainty, we ask you will bring peace and calm to each classroom and office in school.
We ask for you to be with the teachers, as they prepare their lessons for children in front of them and children on a screen.
We ask that children will have peace as they go to school, and that they have fun being with their friends as they learn.
We ask for your healing power to be with the members of staff, children and their families who are ill, that they may make a speedy recovery.
We ask that you will give wisdom to our headteachers and senior leaders as they make decisions for their schools.
We thank you for our Governors and the work they do to provide support for our Headteachers and schools, we pray you will give them wisdom as they seek to find creative ways of supporting the school during this time.
We thank you we can ask all these things of you.
In Jesus Name,
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. John 14:27