Developing Future School Leaders in Church Schools and Academies (Part 2)
This event will take place between 10:00am and 12:30pm on 25/01/2022
These sessions will aim to inspire and give confidence to teachers who have ambitions to develop their leadership responsibilities in a Church of England School.
This training is suitable for aspiring deputy heads, heads of schools and aspiring headteachers.
This event will enable aspiring leaders to explore…
• What does effective leadership look like in a church school or academy?
• How do I prepare for senior leadership in church school?
• How do I know if I am ready for a senior leadership position in a church school?
• How do I secure a new leadership position in the church school family?
• How do I ensure that Vision, Provision and Impact is ‘deeply Christian and serving the 'Common Good’?
• How do I prepare for my first SIAMs inspection?
The day will involve a rich blend of input, practical activity and discussion with like-minded people.
Diocesan Advisers and successful church school leaders will give guidance and support to aid preparation. Through presentations and practical workshops, we will explore what makes a successful church school leader and how to secure your next leadership position in the Diocesan family.
SLA Price: £120 for sessions 1 and 2 together
(£280 if not in SLA)